These articles are intended to demonstrate how to perform specific actions without getting lost in formal documentation.
- Add a Collection to a View – Learn how to add a collection to a view in text mode in any type of report where the object has available collection(s).
- Add the Exists Mod to a Filter – Learn how to use the EXISTS Mod with to find records where specific values do (EXISTS) or don’t (NOTEXISTS) exist.
- Display Original Issue Details in a View – Original issue information can now be presented in a task or project view. Learn how in this article.
- How to Embed a Request Form in a Dashboard – Embed a form comfortably inside a dashboard to facilitate easy logging of new requests/issues.
- How To Capture Business Requirements for Workfront Solutions – Use the business requirements Excel template to document business requirements for a Workfront solution.